It’s not that I procrastinate. I don’t. Procrastination is not one of my many weaknesses, it’s that (like all of you) I just have so much to do all the time. I’m forever dealing with the most urgent crisis so everything feels terribly last minute. Especially holiday shopping.
Not being on top of my holiday shopping means that I usually find a “one stop shop” and choose a few items that will be well received by all friends, family, and neighbors. And if I can find a holiday gift guide (like the JC Penney “Shopper’s In Panic gift guide); even better.
The people who are most difficult to buy for are always the last ones I get around to – my husband, parents, and in-laws. I just found out about JCPenney’s gift hub – a huge list of gifts sortable by category and price. After browsing, I think my last minute gifts are going to include
- sweater for Moms
- robe for Dads
- remote control chopper for hubby (he’s been talking about wanting one of these!)
If you’re a Shopper in Panic this year, here are some tips:
- consult a gift guide of some sort to get a few ideas that can be used for lots of different people
- if you’re not too late – ORDER ONLINE and avoid holiday traffic and lines
- if you are too late – browse stores’ websites so you know what you want before you get to the store
- team up – make a list with your sisters or girlfriends and divide the shopping up between you
- shop a department store where you can get everything in one place
With only 1 week left until Christmas we’re all Shoppers in Panic! Check out JCP’s online gift guides and huge selection to find great (last minute) gifts for all your loved ones this year.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of jcpenney and received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.