We’ve been in our new house 5 months now and most of our walls still look like this:
I cut apart a very long bunting I made before we moved and hung some above each of their beds, along with their first initial. I got the letters from JoAnn and wrapped this one loosely in yarn, hot gluing the ends down, and attaching everything to the wall with Sticky Tak.
I wrapped the J more tightly, but I like the other one better so I’ll probably redo this one.
And on the one big wall, I added to our previous monster portrait collection and hung the rest of the bunting. The words and monsters are all from the Bump in the Night cartridge (one of my very favorites).
I also used Sticky Tak to hang the portraits – it was MUCH easier than trying to get the nails in the right spots.
And we still have our monster pillow somewhere…all that with my two little human monsters and the room is downright strange…