I made a few crocheted ear warmers for my nieces and sister and I think they turned out great! To find lots of crocheted patterns check out the following ebook by clicking here.
I made these two crocheted earwarmers for my nieces for Christmas.
And this one for my sister.
It’s fast, easy, and sooo cute! Check out the ebook with all the crocheting secrets.
[end update; below is the info about a giveaway that has long since ended.]
Today’s first giveaway is for more PDF crochet patterns! Etsy seller Yarnlovertn will be giving away 2 patterns: Crochet Spiral Flower and Crochet Flower Headband/Earwarmer. Two readers will each win the pattern of her choice.
Yarnlovertn is also offering a 10% discount off all orders. Just mention Vanilla Joy in the “notes to seller”.
I have been seeing these crocheted headbands everywhere and have been wanting to make one all winter. Now that it’s spring, I finally found a fabulous pattern so I can be ready for the cold weather that will be back before I know it…
Shana is the creator of these headband and flower patterns, and I had so much fun making them. I love crocheting because I can finish a project quickly, and her headbands work up so fast and so easy!
Her two crocheted flower patterns were a little scary to me at first because I had never done flowers before, but I just jumped in and had them finished in no time. I love the spiral flower pattern – so beautiful and BIG. I love it!
And Shana also donates 10% of the proceeds from these patterns to LDS Humanitarian Services. In the last few months I have donated my time working on some LDS Humanitarian projects, and I know how much they need financial support and how much good they do around the world. What a great thing to donate proceeds to a humanitarian/service organization.
- Make a comment on this post telling me which pattern you would like to win (of these three or any others from Yarnlovertn) before midnight Friday, April 30.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Saturday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Blog about this contest with a link back to this post
- Email 3 friends about the contest
- Post about this contest in a forum with a link back here (ex. Ravelry, Knitting Forums, Knitting Help)
- Subscribe to Yarnlovertn’s Etsy feed
- Follow Vanilla Joy on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!