Giveaway #6 – Little Stitches for Little Ones by Amy Butler
One reader will win Little Stitches for Little Ones by Amy Butler & a selection of Amy Butler fabrics!
Baby is my favorite person to sew for, and Little Stitches for Little Ones has sooo many great new projects, I can’t wait to have my third baby!
Amy Butler’s sewing books are awesome because included in a pocket on the front cover are all the patterns you’ll need, to scale and perfect. I love how her books are organized also – the book is divided into several sections and the first things in each section are full page photos of each project.
I made this Snuggie Wrap Blanket from the Baby Comforts section in an evening and gave it away at a baby shower. It’s basically a hooded blanket with a tie. I used flannel for the outside and fleece for the inside and the tie threads through two buttonholes in the back.
Each pattern is broken down into easy to follow steps with drawings at the end to provide further detail and clarification about the finished product. Above are a few more of the 20 projects in the book.
Thanks to Amy Butler Fabrics and Chronicle Books for sponsoring this giveaway!
- Visit AmyButler.com
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite fabric, pattern, book, or other product before midnight Sunday, October 3.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Chronicle Books on Facebook
- Follow Chronicle Books on Twitter
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!