And the winner is…ELIZABETH G! She said, “I love their science set! This avalanche game looks like it’s too fun for kids to know they are learning!”
Send an email with your address to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com BEFORE SATURDAY to claim your prize. Congrats and Thanks Learning Resources!
This is another great learning game for ages 3+ from Learning Resources. Here’s how to play: stack all the fruit in the stand, spin the wheel, and remove the number and color of fruit on the wheel from the stand without it all come tumbling down. The first player to get one of each kind of fruit wins!
This game is great for teaching numbers, colors, and fine motor skills. The fruit is made of a very substantial and rubbery material, so it’s kind of fun to taste too (once).
There are two sets of tweezers and up to 4 people can play, and this is definitely a game that young kids can easily play together.
My Elliot loves practicing picking up the fruit with the tweezers and he also loves making a fruit avalanche. I’ve definitely noticed that these games are teaching him to follow instructions and wait for his turn, two skills that I’m excited he’s learning!
Thanks, Learning Resources!
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite Learning Resources new 2010 product before midnight Sunday, June 27.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Blog about this contest with a link back to this post
- Email 3 friends about the contest
- Become a Facebook fan of Learning Resources
- Follow Learning Resources on Twitter
- Subscribe to Learning Resources on YouTube
- Follow Vanilla Joy on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!