WINNER: The winner is April J! She said, “I would love to win a Camelbak because my husband needs a new one since my kids ruined his last one! What a great gift this would be!!“
Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com to claim your prize. Thanks!
One reader will win the Fourteener spring-summer hydration pack from Camelbak! ($125)
Our Camelbak is another of my top 5 favorite products this summer – it’s great for hiking and camping plus it makes going out and about everyday just a little easier. With all the pockets and built-in hydration, it’s become my preferred purse/diaper bag/day pack.
We hike fairly regularly and my boys love drinking from the reservoir – kids can dehydrate do easily and I feel much more at ease knowing they’re staying hydrated in the heat. I love having water so available and convenient for me as well since I usually don’t drink enough and often get headaches because of it. I’ve found that having the water so accessible means I drink more and feel better all day.
Like I said, we use our Camelbak for our every day outings as a family – Boyd wore it on our last trip to Thanksgiving Point so we had water (that wouldn’t leak out over all our stuff) plus storage for our sunscreen, hats, my camera, keys, cell phones, etc. And it’s so much more manly than a purse or even a regular backpack…
The new N.V.I.S. Back Panel is one of my favorite features – it keeps the pack up and off your back to keep the air flowing for maximum breathability and comfort for long-term wear.
Another great feature is the insulated reservoir pocket that keeps water cold for hours. I didn’t realize this was an official feature of this pack and was really perplexed to sip cold water after leaving our pack in the hot car for a few hours. The water in the tube gets warm, but once you get to the water in the reservoir, it’s much cooler and stays that way.
And it just looks cool…which is important, but it has all these great features as well:
- 100 oz water capacity
- 1850 cubic inch cargo capacity
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Dynamic suspension harness
- Semi-load bearing belt
- Designed to carry extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles
- Pockets, pockets, pockets!!!
I know many avid hikers and backpackers who swear by Camelbak and now I know why – Thanks Camelbak!
- Visit Camelbak.com.
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite Camelbak product or why you’d like to win before midnight Sunday, August 29.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Become a Facebook Fan of Camelbak
- Sign up for the Camelbak Newsletter
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!