The Schleich winner is Julie B! She said, “I looked at the website with my daughter and she loved the pegasus foal from the Bayala collection. Its so charming, I may have to get her a few of the pieces.“
Email your address to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com BEFORE TUESDAY to claim your prize. Congratulations!
One reader will win this Schleich Faraun dragon figure ($50). With the release of the new DreamWorks movie How to Train Your Dragon, you can have your own!
Animal figure toys are a pretty standard part of childhood for most people – they’re great for imaginative play and make believe games. We got to test out some great hand painted, life like farm animal figures from Schleich, and Elliot has been having a great time pretending with them.
Schleich animal figures are made of a nice rubbery material with perfect hand painted detailing. The animals look totally realistic and accurate, and I know the next time we see our animals in real life, Elliot is going to be so excited!
Schleich makes all their animals in family groupings. I know my sons particularly love baby animal figures and they love to play “house” with their animals. They have farm and wild life animal collections that are brand new this year that I just love – ducks, swans, horses, cows, kangaroos, warthogs, hedgehogs, moose, racoons, and more, plus all kinds of other figures like dragons, fairies, unicorns, knights, and lots more.
- Visit Schleich-s.com
- Come back here and tell me which Schleich animal is your favorite before midnight Thursday, April 1.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!