Holiday Giveaway: Arc-a-Teks
My boys are still young, but I’ve already learned that the best kinds of toys are building toys – blocks, legos, etc. Neither of those are as much fun, however, as Arc-a-Teks.
Arc-a-Teks are way more fun than traditional building toys – the shapes of the pieces are funky and different, and each set includes enough pieces to make two crazy looking characters! My boys think these little guys are so funny and they have a great time building and pretending after.
Each tub of Arc-a-Teks comes with a little instruction manual so you can treat the pieces more like a puzzle and follow the directions to make the illustrated finished product OR you can use your imagination to make whatever crazy character you want.
The pieces fit together easily enough for a 3 year old to handle, and many of the pieces are hinged. As you can see above, you can make the character move by bending the arms at the elbow. The feet and eyes also twist up and down.
The colors are bright and fun and my kids just love the non-traditional shapes of the pieces.
We love toys that foster creativity and imagination, and Arc-a-teks combine those things with the fun of building. Thanks so Arc-a-Teks for sponsoring this week’s giveaway!
- Visit Arcateks.Superstructs.com
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite product before midnight Sunday, December 12.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Tell your Twitter followers about Arc-a-Teks
- Share Arc-a-Teks with your Facebook friends
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!