Thanks so much to Fabric Worm and Birch Fabrics for sponsoring! The winner is Kathy and she said, “I love marine the best. Love the blue and orange colors together and I really like how you did long strips when piecing them. Very cute!”
Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoydotcom to claim your prize. Congrats!
One reader will win a Fat Quarter Set of this fabric, Marine by Dan Stiles, from Birch Fabrics! The Fat Quarter Set includes 8 different prints.
Remember this new fabric line by Birch Fabrics that I posted about briefly a month or so ago? It’s called Marine and…I kind of love it. It’s bright and fun and boyish and the whales are adorable!
The wonderful Birch Fabrics sent me some to review, and I couldn’t bear to break up the great horizontal patterns in little bits and pieces, so I decided on a very simple strip quilt. (This is my first quilt and I should have cut more carefully. Next time I will be much better!)
I love the semi-solid blue and orange print to break up all the other larger prints. I’m definitely going to piece together a few pillowcases with the scraps, or maybe make some little stuff animals.
The fabric is 100% organic and has a very nice, tight feel to it. This was my first time working with organic fabric, and it seems to be a tad bit thicker and more sturdy than non-organic, which I love. And the colors are so vibrant and bold!
Avalon is another collection from Birch Fabrics, and I love the whimsical feel and playful color scheme. I especially love the blues and greens (of course!).
You can see all of the Birch Fabrics Collections here.
One of my favorite things about Fabric Worm are their custom coordinated quilt bundles that come in either fat quarters or half yards. They put together a handful of prints that go perfectly together, and I think that’s the hardest part, especially when buying online. I love the bundle above – I could never put all that together on my own!
Thanks so much to Birch Fabrics for sponsoring today’s giveaway!
- Visit Birch Fabrics & Fabric Worm
- Choose your favorite collection and tell me in a comment before midnight Friday, May 27.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Birch on Facebook
- Follow Birch on Twitter
- Like Fabric Worm on Facebook
- Follow Fabric Worm on Twitter
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest