The winner of the Roberts gift basket is Jane! Her favorite things are the clear stamps. Email your address to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com before Tuesday to claim the prize. Thanks!
To get you all ready for making your own Valentines and scrapboooking all your Valentine’s photos, Roberts Arts & Crafts is giving away a Valentine’s product gift basket, full of $200 in scrapbooking and paper craft supplies, including:
- Patterned chipboard by American Crafts
- Fla!r Adhesive badges from American Crafts
- Calligraphy pens from Marvy Uchida
- TONS of stickers and rub-ons from Complements, American Crafts “remarks” and “miniMarks”, and sei
- Clear stamps from American Crafts and sei
- Thickers from American Crafts
- Stickers (cardstock, dimensional, chipboard, jewel), clear cuts (shapes and frames), lace cut cardstock, fabric tags, journal tablet from Little Yellow Bicycle
- Valentine foil specialty paper from American Crafts
- TONS of paper
- and lots more!!!
I can’t possibly list everything in this gift basket – it’s packed full of great stuff and frankly, I”m super jealous of the winner. Good luck to all and THANKS Roberts!
- Visit Robertscrafts.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite product before midnight Thursday, January 21.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Sign up for Roberts email offers (right sidebar, home page)
- Subscribe to the Roberts Crafts blog
- Follow Roberts on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Follow Roberts on Facebook
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!