For the first many years of my married life I didn’t cook meat because I couldn’t stand buying it from the grocery store. I did buy chicken but NO beef and very little pork. We ate hardly any meat until my sister told me about Zaycon Foods. My husband still looks back on that day as one of the happiest of his life because that was the day meat became a permanent addition to our dinner table.
All the meat we eat we now buy in bulk from Zaycon about once a year. So far we’ve purchased ground beef, bacon, and our favorite, chicken.
The meat is a much better quality than grocery store meat. Here ‘s why:
- 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients
- Comes directly from the processor – not pre-frozen
- Sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case
This chicken is so good, so much better than grocery store chicken. Here’s how I use my chicken:
- preserve through pressure canning
- flash freeze individual breasts
- cook in crock pot, shred, and freeze
Depending on how much thought I’ve given to dinner before 6:00pm, I have lots of flexibility with my chicken pre-prepared in these three ways. But it’s always delicious, no matter how we use it!
Zaycon has lots of chicken options beyond breasts. You can get Buffalo Wings, Italian Mozzarella Sausage, Tomato Basil Mozzarella Sausage, Breaded Tenderloins, Thigh Fillets, and Chicken Wings. All great quality, delicious, and well-priced meat! And there’s an upcoming chicken event so you can try it out for yourself!
The fresh 93/7 ground beef is another favorite.
- No pink slime.
- The beef cattle have a grass diet which is supplemented by grain after they reach approximately 700 pounds.
- 100% grown in the USA.
- There are no chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing.
- Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
I separate my ground beef in little 1-pound packages and freeze. Next time I will do pre-made hamburger patties too.
Ground beef is one thing I never purchased before Zaycon. I couldn’t handle grocery store beef. Gack. This stuff is so lean and fresh tasting. It’s the only way to go!
Check out all the great Zaycon meat products – once you try them you’ll never go back!