Baby Giveaway #5 – Munchkin Jelly Bean Cargo Sling
I’ve seen lots of baby carriers around and even tried to make one myself with my first baby. After trying out the Munchkin Jelly Bean Cargo Sling, I scrapped the one I made! The elastic in the extra wide shoulder strap makes the baby bounce up and down just slightly as you walk, which is so soothing for a newborn. That alone makes this product great for me because it puts my baby to sleep almost right away.
It’s comfortable to wear and babies up to 20 pounds fit inside. There’s a mesh section where the baby’s head goes to provide ventilation – this is great not only for breathing but for temperature as it can get pretty warm being snuggled up like they are in this baby sling.
I also really like the fabric and color scheme. Black, white, and red is cute for boys and girls, and as the mother of 2 boys, I appreciate the effort to provide a pattern and colors that can go both ways.
This infant sling has 4 cargo pockets to allow you to carry baby and all the necessities in one place. There are separate pockets for keys, cell phone, water or baby bottle, and diapers/wipes, or whatever else you might need to have with you.
Moms are busy, and being able to have your hands free and still carry your baby makes getting it all done completely possible. Thanks, Munchkin!
- Visit Munchkin.com
- Come back here and tell me why you should win this product before midnight Thursday, June 25.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow Munchkin on Twitter
- Become a Facebook Munchkin Fan
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS, Munchkin!