I first started making all the products I currently sell when my son was born. I couldn’t find reasonable prices on the things I found so useful and didn’t know how I survived my first child without them, so I decided to make and sell them at affordable prices to make life a little easier for all new mothers.
- My nursing covers have a neckline that curves out so you can see your little one but still be completely modest, and a pocket in the corner for easy placement of nursing pads, binkies, etc.
- My binky holders have a small clip and are easy to attach anywhere and they fit any binky, even soothies!
- The Grab and Go Bags are just the right size for 2-3 diapers and wipes, making it so easy to always be prepared.
I personally make all my products with care and enjoy knowing that I am providing products that are reasonably priced, useful and high quality.
You can visit BuzzAboutBaby.com to view all the different fabric choices. I read on there that for $12.00, you can buy your own fabric and Sarah will make you a nursing cover out of it, so you have lots of options.
- Visit BuzzAboutBaby.com and choose your favorite fabric.
- Come back here and leave a comment telling me what you would pick before midnight Thursday, July 2.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS, Buzz About Baby!