Both of my boys have been very attached to pacifiers, which I don’t mind because sucking is an important exercise for infant brain development. It’s a natural instinct and it’s good for babies to suck.
Keeping pacifiers sanitary is another story, especially when we’re away from home. This pacifier sanitizer from Redmon is great for camping trips and in the car when you don’t have any other way to clean your pacifiers, and it’s a quick, easy, and effective way to get those pacifiers completely sanitary.
It operates with 2-AA batteries and sanitizes pacifiers, bottle nipples, teethers, andmore with UV light in about 5 minutes time. Simply put your items inside and shut the door, and the pacifier sanitizer does the rest.
This little gadget is small and will fit right in your diaper bag or purse, and can easily be used wherever you are to clean those pacifiers. This is one of those items you’ll be glad you have when you’re away from home with the kids.
- Visit RedmonUSA.com
- Come back here and tell me why you should win this product before midnight Thursday, July 2.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS, Redmon!