Book Giveaway #5 – In Stitches AND Fabric by Amy Butler
One reader will win In Stitches by Amy Butler (published by Chronicle Books) & a selection of 9 fat quarter’s from Amy Butler’s LOVE collection (produced by Westminster Fibers)!
If sewing for babies isn’t your favorite, In Stitches is the book for you. With another 20 great sewing projects for you and your home you’ll find plenty of ideas for your living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, office, and personal style.
Pictured above are the oversized laundry bag, kimono-style bathrobe, and fashion checkbook clutch. Also pictured are some of the great schematic drawings and the pocket with patterns in the front cover.
I love that the book is spiral bound too – no fighting to keep it open to the right page and that can be a serious blessing in the middle of a project…
I made this pair of pajama pants from the book out of a flat sheet I picked up at a yard sale for $.25. I cut them out so the hem at the bottom of the pants was the top edge of the sheet – no hemming, yahoo! All the projects in this book work great with reused fabrics, so go thrift shopping!
There are 2 fabulous Amy Butler quilt patterns in this book – the decorative patchwork throw, as shown above, and patchwork duvet cover. The instructions include instructions for all sizes (twin, full/queen, and king) which I love because I don’t have to do all that thinking by myself!
Also pictured are the floor cushions, short pleated apron, and square pot holder, all projects I can’t wait to try!
And here’s a closeup of the 9 LOVE fat quarters included in this giveaway.
- Visit AmyButler.com
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite fabric, pattern, book, or other product before midnight Sunday, October 3.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Chronicle Books on Facebook
- Follow Chronicle Books on Twitter
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!