The winner is Sharon! She said, “Cute boots! I like the Annabel in Black. Thanks so much!”
Send an email BEFORE FRIDAY to kelseyatvanillajoydotcom to claim your prize. Congrats!
One lucky reader will win a pair of Kamik Atrium Rainboots!
Rain boots are on of my favorite parts of Spring.
And Kamik has so many great styles and colors to choose from!
These are some of my favorite styles and colors…
I received these Elizabeth rainboots to review, and they’re super funky and fun, and are sure to put some sunshine in a rainy day. But even more than the fun pattern and colors is the comfort and fit.
Kamik boots don’t feel like rainboots.The interior is soft and comfy and they don’t keep your socks inside when you take them off.The sole is the trademark “Wintergarden” outsole which is very grippy and cushy. They have great arch support and a soft and stretchy spandexy binding around the top that is soft against your skin. (Important if you’ll be wearing them with shorts…) And they’re light weight.
Kamik has great selection of styles, colors, and sizes to choose from for men, women, and children. Check out Kamik.com and pick your favorite pair!
Thanks to Kamik boots for sponsoring today’s giveaway!
- Visit Kamik.com
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite pair of Atrium rainboots before midnight Sunday, March 20.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow Kamik on Twitter
- Like Kamik on Facebook
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!