GIVEAWAY – Wee Squeak Squeaky Shoes
One reader will win any pair of squeaky shoes from Wee Squeak!
I think every 18 month old needs squeaky shoes. They are so darn cute and handy too! My Gus runs off as fast as he can so squeaky shoes are a safety precaution for us…
I wanted to try out a pair for Gus and looked all around until I found Wee Squeak, an online store that sells THE CUTEST selection of squeaky shoes for boys and girls. Check out my favorites:
The girl collection is far more vast than the boy, but they do have quite a few boy shoes and they’re all pretty darn cute. We chose to try out this pair:
I love this pair – they’re casual and go with everything, they slide on his sausage feet easily and I love the velcro. I also love the little tattoo on the side of the shoe.
When Gus first put them on, he thought it was HILARIOUS that his feet were squeaking. He still takes off running as soon as they’re on because he loves to hear himself make noise.
Check out the great collection at Wee Squeak and if you order a pair for your toddler make sure to have your video camera for their debut…
Thanks to Wee Squeak for sponsoring this giveaway!
- Visit Wee Squeak
- Come back here and tell me which pair of squeaky shoes is your favorite before midnight Sunday, November 14.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open to residents of the United States and Canada.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Wee Squeak on Facebook
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Make a comment on a Vanilla Joy You Tube video
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!