Holiday Giveaway – Arelan Tribe Figurines from Schleich
The winner will receive two of the Arelan tribe figurines from Schleich!
We recently got to try out a few of the figures from the Arelan tribe and Elliot was so happy to get some people figurines to go with all his animals!
The human(ish) figures are just as fabulous as the animals, and the Arelan tribe figures each come with their own animal.
We received Gregis, “the undisputed ruler of his forest and an Arelan Warrior. As an Arelan, Gregis is a wolf-man and a wolf at the same time. Together they make up a mysterious creature which appears in two bodies. Man and wolf. They share the forces and power of both and are chosen by fate from birth on. Not just a man, not just a wolf, but rather both, an Arelan. Gregis fights for the elves, protects them in their time of need and leads Surah all the way to the highest summit of Bero Mountain.” What a great storyline!
We also got Apricum. “My stag and I, we are one and the same. I am a man and a stag at the same time. And the same goes for my companion.” “He leads the elves on intricate paths all the way to the destination of their great journey.”
Elliot loves how the antlers on Apricum and the hairy Gregis – they’re so fierce and interesting!
Elliot loves to pretend with his Arelan tribe members and his animals, and I love hearing all the sound effects and scary situations they get themselves into. Elliot has really gotten into make believe play with these toys.
Thanks so much to Schleich for sponsoring this week’s giveaway!
- Visit Schleich-s.com
- Come back here and tell me which Schleich animal is your favorite before midnight Friday, December 5.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open to residents of the United States and Canada.
- Products are suitable for ages 3+.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Make a comment on a Vanilla Joy You Tube video
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!