The winner is Lisa Moyer! Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com to claim your prize. Thanks!
One reader will win a Melissa & Doug Magnetic Picture Maker!
We are a family of puzzlers – my husband and both my kids love puzzles and any kind of puzzle type toy, and the Magnetic Picture Maker is a great combination of puzzle, art, and coordination.
Elliot will be 4 years old in March and this toy is just barely within his range of ability, which is great because it challenges his fine motor skills, patience, and creativity.
The picture maker is a 13″ wooden square with a plastic cover enclosing the pictures and the little magnetic pieces that come in 4 colors (red, blue, yellow, and green). The goal is to make a mosaic style picture by moving the little magnetic pieces with a magnetic wand. Use any one of the 6 double sided picture cards (we’re doing a train in the picture above) or choose the blank card to create your own design.
We discovered by accident that the wand detaches from the board to give more free movement. Or leave it attached to keep from losing it!
The picture cards slide into the top of the magnetic picture maker, and all fit at once for easy storage. Choose from flowers, a dog, a bird, a train, a fish, a house, a truck, and several others.
Because all the pieces are contained inside the picture maker, this classic toy is great for the car or the shopping cart.
Thanks to Melissa & Doug for sponsoring this giveaway!
- Visit Melissa&Doug.com
- Come back here and leave a comment stating your favorite Melissa & Doug product before midnight Sunday, January 16.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Monday.
- Winners will have 3 days to claim their prize.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- **Any household that has won a Melissa & Doug Giveaway in the past 12 months is not eligible to win this giveaway.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Melissa & Doug on Facebook
- Follow Melissa & Doug on Twitter
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy’s YouTube Channel
- Embed one of my videos on your blog
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!