The Pediped Originals winner is Mari! She said, “I love the Abigail in chocolate….”
Email your address to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com to claim your prize. Thanks, Pediped!}
One Vanilla Joy reader will win a pair of Pediped Originals!
Pediped shoes are wonderful for babies because of their natural leather soles and soft, comfortable material. They’re also adorable with over 75 styles to choose from and available in sizes newborn to 18-24 months!
The great thing about Pedipeds is that they are soft and allow a baby’s foot to form correctly since they are malleable and mold to the child’s foot. They’re soft and lightweight enough for everyday inside use but sturdy enough for outside wear as well. They’re great just for looks, to give a crawling baby some extra traction, or for giving a new walker something to get around in outside.
We didn’t put shoes on our oldest son until after he learned to walk and he hated them. They were heavy and he fell down a lot at first because he just wasn’t used to that extra weight on his feet. Pedipeds are great for all ages, but especially for new walkers as they can get used to walking outside without being weighed down by a bulky pair of shoes.
For our newborn, we like the Pediped Original because they keep his feet padded and warm without being bulky and uncomfortable. The leather is soft all around so they don’t rub his little ankles or toes, and they’re a great finishing touch to his little outfits!
Because there are so many styles to choose from, you can find a pair of Pediped Originals to suit every outing!
- Visit Pediped.com
- Leave a comment telling me your pair of Pediped Originals before midnight Thursday, July 16.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS, Pediped!