Babalu Inc. is the maker of Felt Tales and WJ Fantasty, two brands that carry some great classic toys and felt boards with all kinds of themes for very reasonable prices.
We love the Shadow Books from WJ Fantasy and got to try out the “Camping Out” shadow story book, which is lots of fun for kids of all ages.
The storyline is accompanied by die-cut pages – turn all the lights out, shine the included flashlight at the pages and see the shadows appear on the fold-out backdrop. The story comes alive and the shadows are a fun and new addition to story time. After the book is finished, we always have to make our own shadows!
And the Felt Tales story boards are wonderful for those times when you need some quiet time. We take ours to church every week and it engages Elliot to keep him quiet but busy.
Felt boards are great for stimulating young imaginations – we like to tell stories based on the scenes that Elliot creates with the felt board. Each felt board also has a story starter on the back if you need some creative help.
Each felt board is also made from a high quality, brightly colored felt. There are lots of themes including princess, dinosaur, dogs, farm, pirates, and ballet. They are perfect for in the car and on the go since there is no mess and each felt board has a sturdy handle and plastic pouch for storage.
- Visit BabaluInc.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite product before midnight Wednesday, December 2.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Thursday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!