What little girl or boy wouldn’t love to have a real life race car track in their very own living room?!? We received the Victory Lane race car set from Darda, and Elliot and his Dad love to watch the cars race again and again and again.
The whole thing is easy to set up and comes with layouts for 3 different courses. Two cars come with the set and there are lots more you can purchase later if you want a whole fleet of race cars.
You wind up the cars by driving them back and forth and hold them in their starting positions by pushing the little red button in the middle of the track. When both cars are set to race, push the green button and off they go! The first one to cross the finish line will knock the black and white checkered flag, and it’s a good thing because with race cars going 600 miles per hour in a tight race, it’s nearly impossible to see who won!
Darda race car sets are a great classic toy that require no batteries or electricity so kids can race whenever they want. The little cars also speed quite nicely on tiled or hard wood floors for a little off-road racing!
- Visit DardaToys.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite product before midnight Wednesday, December 2.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Thursday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!