Cuisinart is giving the Rice Plus Multi Cooker to one Vanilla Joy reader!
I got rid of our rice cooker years ago because I don’t really like having appliances that are good for just one thing – my kitchen is just too small for that!
One of my favorite things about the Cuisinart Rice Plus Multi-Cooker is the preset cooking times. Before this, I cooked rice on the stove and it turned out a little bit different every time – too watery, too sticky, not sticky enough. I rarely got it just right. Oatmeal is another thing I have a hard time with. I only like oatmeal if the texture is just right, and this multi-cooker knows exactly how long that is.
Here are some other great things about this countertop appliance:
- 15 cup capacity
- Fuzzy Logic Technology that adjust cooking times automatically
- Settings for slow-cooking, soup, steaming, reheating, and quick cooking
- Water lines right on the cooking bowl for perfect results every time
- All dishwasher safe
So besides all these great features, the Rice Plus Multi-Cooker saves tons of counter space and actually expands the types of grains we eat, so we’re eating healthier.
If you want to have more home-cooked meals in less time and eat healthier in the New Year, put the Cuisinart Rice Plus Multi-Cooker on your Christmas list!
- Visit Cuisinart.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite product before midnight Wednesday, December 2.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Thursday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow Cuisinart on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Join Cuisinart on Facebook
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!