And the winners are:
- Jeri – “Oh the mouse hat is so adorable! I want to get some cute hats crocheted for the kids.”
- Darci – “I really cannot decide between the Chloe Cap and the Bear Earflap, they are both sooooo adorable.”
- Rebecca – “Love the Sophie Floppy Hat Pattern. It’s adorable!”
- Julie B – “The Chloe Cap is so pretty and looks very versatile. I checked out her website and all the animal earflaps are adorable. Its too hard to choose a favorite.”
Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com with the hat pattern you’d like. Congratulations!
Etsy seller Adrienne Engar is giving away 4 of her fabulous hat patterns – Trendy Headwrap, Chloe Cap, Bear Earflap, and Monkey Earflap. Four winners will be selected and each will win the pattern of his/her choice.
I’ve been making up lots of crochet patterns by different people and I have to say that Adrienne’s crochet hat patterns are some of my favorites, especially the animal hat patterns. Look at them! They’re just so cute!
I made this monkey hat for my niece’s 1st birthday (hence the flower…the only models I have are boys!) Each pattern includes instructions for all sizes from newborn to adult, so you purchase one pattern and can make it for anyone. Her animal hat patterns are perfect gifts for all the little kids in your life. They’ll love the hat and it will be inexpensive for you.
I also made up the bear hat yesterday – I think I need to readjust the ears a little bit. That’s the hardest part, getting the ears in the right place…Elliot is much happier than he looks, I promise!
The Chloe Cap pattern is a beautiful hat for girls of all ages and again is a great gift idea! She suggests using Naturally Caron yarn which is super soft and comes in so many beautiful and feminine colors. This one uses a stitch I’d never done before, so it was fun to learn something new.
This headwrap is just like the ones I have been seeing around and coveting, so I’m pretty happy that I can make my own in every color of the rainbow. Perfect for a bad hair day! Seriously, I love how this headwrap pattern works up from end to end instead of round and round. It’s nice and wide and I finished it in one movie’s time. The perfect project!
She has so many great patterns, be sure to check out her shop and stock up for this Christmas! Thanks Adrienne!
- Make a comment on this post telling me which pattern you would like to win (of these or any others from Adrienne Engar) before midnight Friday, May 14.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Saturday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Blog about this contest with a link back to this post
- Email 3 friends about the contest
- Post about this contest in a forum with a link back here (ex. Ravelry, Knitting Forums, Knitting Help)
- Subscribe to Adrienne Engar’s Etsy shop feed
- Add Adrienne Engar to your Etsy seller favorites
- Follow Vanilla Joy on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!