One reader will win a bunch of great knitting stuff from Boye! Here’s what the prize includes:
- Stitch holders – sizes 1.75, 3, 3.75
- Double pointed needles – sizes 7 and 8
- 14″ knitting needles – size 11, 13, and 15
- Yarn sleeve assortment
- Needle threader
Boye is one of my favorite brands of knitting and crochet supplies. Aluminum needles and hooks are my favorite, and Boye has great low prices! I think their supplies are the least expensive of all the brands, and I haven’t noticed any difference in quality.
I received this same set of products to review, and I have been going crazy using them all! I’ve been doing a lot of knitting and crocheting the last few months, and these products have been my trusty companions.
I haven’t yet tackled a project that requires me to bind off stitches with a stitch holder, but I have found my Boye stitch holder to be invaluable in making crocheted flowers. In this pattern, you reverse crochet in the front loops and then build up the next segment of the flower in the back loops, and I kept losing the back loops. Putting those back loops in a stitch holder solved that problem perfectly.
I also started a chunky scarf that’s been on my to-do list for a while with 14″ Boye size 13 knitting needles. I used a Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn and I just love how quickly it has gone because of the large needle and the bulky yarn. I like my needles to be slick, and Boye aluminum knitting needles are perfect.
Boye has lots of great needle and accessory options and they are the right price,which is why they are one of my favorites! Thanks Boye!
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite Boye product before midnight Friday, April 30.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Saturday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Blog about this contest with a link back to this post
- Email 3 friends about the contest
- Post about this contest in a forum with a link back here (ex. Ravelry, Knitting Forums, Knitting Help)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Simplicity
- Become a Facebook Fan of Boye
- Follow Vanilla Joy on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!