One reader will win the Heath Vest Kit from Knit Picks! The winner can choose child or adult size which includes enough yarn to make something else if you prefer. (Adult Large-Kit contains 6 balls of Blue Ink, 2 balls of Thyme, 2 balls of Persimmon Heather, and 2 balls of Green Tea Heather Wool of the Andes.)
Knit Picks sent me the adult size Heath Vest Kit, and while this project is waaay beyond my ability right now, there is plenty of yarn for a handful of other projects/Christmas presents…
Blues and greens are my favorites, and this yarn is a very nice and high quality wool. From left to right, the colors included in the kit are green tea heather, blue ink, persimmon heather, and thyme.
I used blue ink to make the warm winter booties from last week’s giveaway from Etsy seller Mamachee, and I noticed how nice it was to work with. All the yarn in this kit is worsted weight, the perfect multi-purpose weight. I am hoping that the wool will insulate these booties and give them some extra warmth this winter.
I have in mind ear warmers/headbands for the persimmon and green tea heather and a hat for my brother with the thyme. What would you make?
Thanks, Knit Picks!
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite Knit Picks product before midnight Friday, April 30.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Saturday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Blog about this contest with a link back to this post
- Email 3 friends about the contest
- Post about this contest in a forum with a link back here (ex. Ravelry, Knitting Forums, Knitting Help)
- Become a Facebook fan of Knit Picks
- Follow Knit Picks on Twitter
- Follow Vanilla Joy on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!