I love Cheerios (espcially the Multi-Grain) and I also love bananas – I never get tired of bananas. I would eat at least one every day if I always had them. So I also love this new Cheerios cereal variation, Banana Nut Cheerios! Honestly, I could not think of a flavor I would like more. The banana flavor is strong enough that you can definitely taste it but not over powering – it’s a perfect blend of banana nutty flavors.
And with all Cheerios cereals, I feel like I’m getting a healthy breakfast. Made with whole grain, a modest amount of sugar, 12 vitamins and minerals, and low in fat, this is a cereal that tastes delicious and is healthy too.
I still like Multi-Grain Cheerios, but I think Banana Nut is my new favorite. Be sure to try them out!
And I will definitely be trying out these recipes using the Banana Nut Cheerios cereal – don’t they look delicious! Click here to see more recipes.
To give you a chance to try out this new and delicious product, we’re giving away a Banana Nut Cheerios Gift Basket to 3 lucky winners. The gift basket includes a
- coupon for a free box of Banana Nut Cheerios
- banana tree with fruit basket
- 2 cereal bowls
- bread loaf pan
- Stop by BananaNutCheerios.com and comment on your favorite recipe.
- Come back here and leave a comment sharing your favorite thing to add to your Cheerios before midnight Wednesday, February 25.
- 3 random winners will be selected and announced in a new post Thursday morning.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry for doing any of the following (5 total extra entries possible). You must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Blog about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS Cheerios!