The DownEast winner is Crystal! She said, “Loving the side swept top and the very vogue top is killing me a little bit (in a good way)!” Excellent choices…
Send an email with your choice and mailing info to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com.
Congratulations and THANKS DownEast!
I am totally in love with the whole fabric flower/ruffle craze and DownEast has some fantastic new items that are so feminine and beautiful. My favorite new item is the Flower Path Top, which I wear as much as possible – I love the fun yellow color and the beautiful and soft flowers that give this top something special.
Each flower is made from the same fabric as the t-shirt and also has some netting thrown in of the same color – it has inspired me to try making my own flower path top – if my attempt is successful, you’ll hear more on that later…
DownEast is definitely one of my go-to stores for fashionable tops and layering basics because they fit my long torso just right. They always have a great selection of sizes and colors, and I love ALL of the new arrivals. Which one is your favorite??
- Visit DownEastBasics.com
- Make a comment on this post telling me which New Arrival item is your favorite before midnight Sunday, August 1.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Become a Facebook fan of DownEast
- Follow DownEast on Twitter
- Follow Vanilla Joy on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with a link back here
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!