The winner is Richelle! She said, “The Original Wooly Willy is great! I used to have one of those!”
Send an email with your address to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com BEFORE SATURDAY to claim your prize. Congrats and Thanks Patch Products!
Stacking is something both my boys have loved to do and this stacker is the best because they’re monkeys!
When we first opened this up, we were surprised at how tightly the monkeys fit together. They’re also more stable than traditional stacking pegs and you can see in the above picture that the tower of monkeys leans before they break apart. You have to apply just a little pressure to connect, which is great because they’re a little harder to get apart too. Since this toy is meant for ages 2+, toddlers won’t get frustrated with their tower getting knocked over before they’re ready.
The pegboard is a thick, rigid foam so no sharp edges and no broken anything if it gets flung around the room as toys are known to do at our house…
My plan right now is to do preschool with Elliot at home, and this will be a great tool in our learning. We can do basic math, counting, colors, shapes and more with this one little toy, and it’s something he’ll enjoy doing. It’s also a great lesson in the effects of pressure, speed, and mass (AKA toddler bulldozing). I snapped that photo just before it all came crashing down!
Thanks Patch Products!
- Visit PatchProducts.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite product before midnight Sunday, June 27.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Patch Products on Facebook
- Follow Patch Products on Twitter
- Subscribe to my You Tube channel
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Facebook
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!