Congrats to Vanilla Joy’s winner – Nadine!
This is a sponsored review from BlogHer and MasterCard MarketPlace.
BlogHer is giving away a $100 MasterCard gift card to one lucky reader!
MasterCard MarketPlace – A Smarter Way to Shop Online
I did a little better this year at doing some of my Christmas shopping throughout the year, but I still have some last minute gifts to buy. Instead of paying through the nose out of necessity, I checked out MasterCard MarketPlace where I found lots of deals in one quick place. Signing up was easy with only very basic information required and I was ready to do all my shopping.
MasterCard MarketPlace has deals throughout the year but I need a little extra help especially around the holidays. When I created an account, I chose a few of my favorite stores so each time I log in, offers for those stores show up first which makes sorting through the deals a little easier.
Card holders can register and reserve Holiday Overwhelming Offers every day at 1 PM EST until December 24th at 50% off top brands. (Offers are limited quantity, so HURRY!)
Over the top savings that bring over the top joy: Priceless! Check out the MasterCard MarketPlace for your holiday shopping!
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite MasterCard MarketPlace deal before 5 PM PST, December 31, 2010.
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- Read the official rules for alternate form of entry.
- Sweepstakes ends 5 PM PST on December 31, 2010.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
- Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.
- You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
Enter to win AGAIN on 19 other blogs. Check out the round-up page!
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!