The winner of the Flirty Apron giveaway is Some Lucky Dog! She said, “I love the Women’s Apron Scalloped Sassy Red!” And the runner up is Jennifer Kruse who said, “I love the Pink Chocolate apron!”
Thanks, Flirty Aprons!
One reader will win a Flirty Apron of her choice!
I received one of these fabulous Flirty Aprons in the mail the week of Christmas so I decided to leave it under the tree and surprise myself on Christmas morning. It was one of my favorite presents for sure!
Flirty Aprons are so great – they’re functional, fun, high quality, and affordable. (Nice fabric like the stuff these kitchen aprons are made of is spendy, so to buy the fabric and put in the time is totally worth the $25 – $30 that they cost to purchase.) The construction is also solid – I’ve given it the quality test and didn’t find a single stitch out of line.
They have so many prints to choose from – I especially love the red and black combos! But if you’re not that type, they also have citrus prints, animal prints, flowers, stripes, polka dots, and more so a Flirty Apron are a great Mother’s Day or birthday gift for all your lady friends this year. They also have children’s aprons, so you can get a matching Mom & Me set!
When I”m slaving over dinner at the end of the day, it’s nice to have an attractive apron. Maybe I feel like a mess, but I look great!
Thanks, Flirty Aprons!
- Visit FlirtyAprons.com
- Come back here and share your favorite before midnight Thursday, January 7.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Subscribe to Flirty Aprons Emails
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!