Are you a Target lover? I am.
Target is one of my favorite places to shop – prices are great compared to other stores and their stuff is so much better. I LOVE walking up and down the Home department aisles and just taking in all the textures and colors and fabric designs.
Target is one of the few places I shop for my kids’ clothing – the regular prices are great and clearance prices can’t be beat! They have very cute, quality clothing that is perfect for our family.
I could go on and on about all the things I buy and love at Target, but what I REALLY want to share is the new Cartwheel App which helps Target lovers like us save money on the things we would buy anyway.
Here are some quick Cartwheel facts:
- There are more than 700 offers (coupons) in Cartwheel
- Cartwheel can only be used on in-store purchases
- Cartwheel can be used on your desktop, tablet, mobile web or iPhone and Droid apps
- Guests can scan any barcode in store to see if that item has a Cartwheel offer on it
- Guests can use their Facebook login to sign up with Cartwhee to see what offers their friends have on their Cartwheel lists in the app
- Guests can manage app privacy settings at any time in Facebook
- Guests can add any offer to their list as “private.”
- Guests are also able to login and use Cartwheel with their Target.com login
- Guests are able to use Cartwheel with any other Target discounts or coupons, manufacturers’ coupons and their REDcard discount
- Guests are able to use any offer on their list as many times as they wish until the offer expires (with the following exceptions: limit of 4 items per offer, per transaction; limit of 6 Cartwheel scans per day)
- Each barcode generated by Cartwheel is unique to the guest and holds all of the offers on their Cartwheel list. All the guest needs to do is simply scan the barcode one time at the point of purchase (after scanning any other coupons, discounts, etc.) and all the discounts on their list will be applied!
- Badges are awarded for reaching savings milestones ($10, $25, $50, etc.), interacting with Cartwheel, and via social sharing. For each badge that is earned, a new spot on your Cartwheel list is opened.
- Guest starts with 10 spots on their list. More spots are earned when badges are awarded.
- Cartwheel collections are curated lists of offers that make it easy for the guest on the go to add items to her list. The collections are created to support seasonal offerings and categorical offers (grocery, women’s apparel, baby items, etc.). Collections are not comprehensive lists of all offers.
Basically, Target shoppers download the app and use it to get extra savings on things they already want to buy. Right now I have three great offers in my Cartwheel app that I’ll be using at Target this week:
- 20% off M&Ms (they’re on sale somewhere else for $2.50 a bag, 20% off $2.50 is only $2.00 a bag – NOT BAD!!)
- 25% off Circo apparel (with our 4th child due in 5 weeks, I need this one!)
- 25% off Cherokee Apparel
This app makes it easier than ever to save money at Target – I love that I’m going to get all the great stuff I want at Target for less! Whether you’re a Target regular or not, download the app and see how easy it is to save money!
For a chance to win a $1,000 Target GiftCard®, answer this question in the comments below: What is your favorite feature of the Target Cartwheel app?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/30 – 2/28.
Be sure to visit the Target Cartwheel brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!