One reader will win three great toys from Melissa & Doug:
Since I’ve become a mother, Melissa & Doug toys are the ones I covet most. These classic children’s toys are sturdy, stimulating, and FUN for kids.
This time around we received a few favorites to try out, but since I’m going to save the toys for the boys to open Christmas morning, I’ll just do a quick overview and then a more personal review later.
Stacking Construction Vehicles
We inherited a few puzzle cars like these from who knows where, and I’ve been looking for some more ever since. Of course Melissa & Doug has them in a chunky wooden set of three: a bulldozer, a dump truck, and a cement mixer.
Each car has 4 removable pieces so you have to build the car before you drive it. Mixing and matching is always fun too for some non-traditional looking vehicles. These wooden toys are solid enough to withstand rough boys and are painted in bright and realistic colors for never-ending fun!
Magnetic Habitats Set
Every Sunday we have need for about an hour of quiet entertainment, and this is the perfect toy for that.
The Magnetic Habitats Set comes with a sturdy magnetic board, 26 wooden magnetic pieces, and three interchangeable animal habitat cards – farm, sea, and dessert. My favorite part is the plastic carry case that holds everything together.
This toy is great for imaginative pretend play and storytelling practice for older children and also for helping younger children increase vocabulary and learn animal sounds.
My kids will love this in the car and especially at church!
Stamp & Sort Mailbox
And lastly, this Stamp & Sort Mailbox is going to be the toy to fight over in the coming year. My boys both love to open and shut (especially if a key is involved, which there is) and the little mail slots and letters are like little puzzles. And it’s the MAIL! My boys LOVE GETTING THE MAIL!
This special miniature mailbox is hand-painted and includes 6 pieces of mail and 6 removable hook and loop stamps to mix and match again and again. The locking door and key is going to be a huge hit as are the three mail sorting slots.
I’m so excited to make this Christmas a Melissa & Doug Christmas – my boys are going to LOVE all the pretend play with these interactive and educational toys.
Thanks to Melissa & Doug for sponsoring this giveaway!
- Visit Melissa&Doug.com
- Come back here and leave a comment stating your favorite Melissa & Doug product before midnight Sunday, December 26.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Monday.
- Winners will have 3 days to claim their prize – if I don’t hear from the first winner, another winner will be chosen.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Melissa & Doug on Facebook
- Follow Melissa & Doug on Twitter
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy’s YouTube Channel
- Embed one of my videos on your blog
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!