This was a favorite among my friends when I was in high school. Call me nerdy, but my friends and I would have “card parties” on the weekends where Spaz Uno was a hit. Here’s how to play:
- Deal out the entire deck.
- As you go around the circle, each player puts down a single card – the faster the better.
- Players continue putting down one card until two of the same color card are laid down consecutively.
- The last person to do the following action, corresponding to the color of the two consecutive cards, takes all the cards in the pile:
- Blue – Raise your hand up over your head.
- Yellow – Put your hand on the top of your head.
- Red – Put your hand over your heart.
- Green – Put your hand on the ground/table.
- Wild Card – Do all 4 hand signals as fast as possible.
Numbers don’t matter, just colors, and the game is over when one player runs out of cards. You can imagine how this game could go on and on and on… But it’s so fun and crazy, everybody loves it! This is a great game for family night or for parties, just be careful you don’t hit yourself too hard…