- gorgeous styles with tons of fabulous texture
- fresh & funky colors (including metallic)
- quality construction (hand sewn)
These 4 things are what make Born shoes so great for me. My husband is sooo hard on shoes, like he wears holes in the toes and heels of everything he’s ever owned, and he’s been wearing the same Born shoes for over 5 years. They are built to last with durable leather and tight construction and they’re so comfortable too.
I had a hard time choosing a favorite because they are all so beautiful with so many interesting and unusual details, colors, and styles, but I finally settled on the Water Lilly sandal to review because they’re so beautiful. Aren’t they just beautiful?!?
I don’t usually like flip-flop style sandals because the little toe thing hurts me, but I figured these would be made of leather and wouldn’t be a problem, and I was right! I’ve worn them everywhere the last few weeks and haven’t had any uncomfortable rubbing or blisters. And they’re supportive with a rubber and cork sole.
These sandals are a little on the narrow side which is perfect for my feet. They also come in size 11 AND have a little bit of a heel but not too much. All my favorite things. And that flower?!? I love it!
The Water Lilly sandal is part of the Born Crown collection which is “A little sleeker and smoother. Decidedly more structured and modern. And ultimately more refined…Infused with a higher degree of sophistication, style and craftsmanship.” Agreed.
Are you a Born lover?
- Visit Born Shoes
- Come back here and tell me your favorite pair of Born shoes before midnight Sunday, July 4.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Born Shoes on Facebook
- Follow Born Shoes on Twitter
- Subscribe to my You Tube channel
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Facebook
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!