The 3 winners are
- #30 Jenna – “We need something unbreakable and easy to clean!”
- #41 – Grace – “Green is our favorite color and Nalgene is our favorite water bottle! Pick me!”
- #39 – Kellie – “Drip-free, sturdy and bpa free! Love it all!”
Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com to claim your prize. Thanks to Nalgene!!!
Three readers will each win two green Nalgene Grip-N-Gulp bottles!
We recently received a couple of Nalgene Grip-N-Gulp toddler water bottles for review, and I can definitely say I prefer them to regular sippy cups. Here’s why:
**Durable – Gus throws everything on the floor, and he’s broken a couple of sippy cups that must have been old and worn down from Elliot abusing them a few years ago.
Nalgene is famous for being the makers of indestructible water bottles, and indestructible is what I need more of in my life as a mother of two boys.
**Leak proof – I searched high and low for a leak proof sippy cup, and found one eventually, but I like the Grip-N-Gulp better. There’s a removable sipper valve that makes that water pretty tough to suck out – perfect for my still nursing Gus. And for Elliot we just remove it.
**Easy to clean – This is my favorite part. Most sippy cups have all these nooks and crannies for milk to hide in so they end up smelling despite being “clean”. The Grip-N-Gulp is juts a really simple dishwasher safe toddler sippy cup.
**Attachable – The loop on the lid is perfect for attaching to things so it can’t be thrown out of a moving minivan or lost on the trail.
**Big – I love that this cup is 12 oz. It doesn’t feel huge, in fact, it fits really nicely in their little hands, but it holds plenty of water to keep them hydrated on our adventures.
Since these came in the mail, we haven’t use any other cups for the kids. I like seeing how much water they’ve consumed throughout the day and they’re so handy to use at meal times and on the go.
- Visit Nalgene-Outdoor.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite Nalgene product before midnight Sunday, June 13.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Nalgene on Facebook
- Follow Nalgene on Twitter
- Subscribe to my You Tube channel
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Facebook
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!