I love dairy, especially yogurt. I eat yogurt pretty frequently – it’s healthy, right? Well, I have been curious about that lately and have discovered that some yogurt brands are much more healthy than others… I recently had a chance to sample some of Yoplait’s Yo-Plus yogurt, which has active and live probiotic cultures that help regulate digestive health. That digestive system can be kind of finicky, and this yogurt is great for helping things along.
Another great thing about this yogurt besides the fabulous flavors (I particularly like the new blueberry acai and the blackberry pomegranate…yum), is that it has more fiber than other yogurt. Fiber is another really important part of a healthy diet that many people don’t get. I try to buy bread that has at least 3 grams of fiber per serving and eat a bowl of Wheat Chex or All Bran regularly to get my fiber. This yogurt is another great source, as it has 3 grams of fiber in a 4 oz serving.
SOoo, to help kick start your digestive systems, Yoplait is offering a Yo-Plus Gift Bag to 3 lucky winners. The gift bag includes a
- coupon for a free 4-pack of Yo–Plus yogurt
- Yoplait cooler tote bag
- water bottle
- nutrition journal
- Stop by Yo-Plus.com and print your $1.00 off coupon.
- Come back here and leave a comment before midnight Wednesday, February 18.
- 3 random winners will be selected and announced in a new post Thursday morning.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry for doing any of the following (5 total extra entries possible). You must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Blog about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS Yoplait!