I always walk through the baking isle in craft stores and drool over all the wonderful baking tools from Wilton. I am such a sucker for specialized little tools and gadgets, cake pans of all shapes and sizes, tiny muffin cups, cookie cutters, and sprinkles…I do love sprinkles…
One lucky winner will win the following collection of baking products from Wilton:
|Cookie Pro Ultra||Double Heart Cutter||Lips Cutter||Jumbo Cookie Sheet|
|Dough Scraper||Jumbo Cookie Spatula||Rolling Pin||Silicone Baking Mat|
The winner will also receive a set of 9 metal Valentine’s themed cookie cutters. Imagine all the baking you could do with these fun products!
Like I said before, I love this aisle in the Craft stores because Wilton’s stuff is always so colorful, well made, specialized, and fun! Seeing all those handy products makes me want to bake, and that’s a good thing!
If you read my cinnamon roll post from last week, you know how much easier these products have made my baking life. The dough scraper, rolling pin, and baking mat are must haves for things like cinnamon rolls, pie crusts, scones, and more. And I love Wilton’s Comfort Grip cookie cutters because comfort is an important factor when you’re cutting out hundreds of sugar cookies in one afternoon – Wilton thought of that. And getting cookies off that jumbo cookie sheet is much faster with that jumbo spatula.
These products have made me realize that Wilton is trying to make baking as fun and enjoyable as possible. Making the rolling pin very large and heavy with removable handles for easy cleaning makes using it much easier! It rolls things out faster and cleans up quicker. All their products are like that – using Wilton’s products makes it clear that the people who are producing this stuff actually bake and know what we want in a kitchen tool.
Wilton has generously donated the 8 products pictured above (plus the Valentine’s cookie cutters) for 1 lucky winner. To enter:
- Stop by Wilton.com and browse through their products.
- Come back here and leave a comment before midnight Thursday, January 29, stating at least one Wilton product you can’t live without.
- A random winner will be selected and announced in a new post Friday morning.
- Only one comment per person, please.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn extra entries for doing any of the following things:
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Blog about the contest with a link back here and to Wilton
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
Each of these things will get you 1 additional entry. To get credit for extra entries, email your total number of extra entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!