One reader will win the Prince Lionheart Two-Stage Seatsaver (winner’s choice of color: black, grey, beige)
Our upholstery is not what it once was. It’s not terrible because I try not to give Elliot really crumbly food, and we only do water in the car, but there’s only so much you can do. Snacks are a lifesaver on the road, so the best solution for us is a seat saver.
Prince Lionheart’s Two Stage Seatsaver is great because it will protect your upholstery from crumbs, muddy shoes, accidents, and more so that cleaning out your car is much less of a headache.
Instead of vacuuming up all those impossible crumbs and scrubbing the mud stains, you just take the seat saver out of the car, shake it off, and wipe it down with a wet rag, a WAY easier solution to keeping your car clean and protecting your upholstery.
The Seatsaver comes in 3 colors, grey, beige, and black, so you can get a color to match the upholstery of your car.
We got to try one out, and our car has been cleaner and easier to clean, it’s great! And when/if the time comes to sell our car, our upholstery will have been protected from years of child abuse. Thanks, Prince Lionheart!
- Visit PrinceLionheart.com
- Come back here and share your favorite Prince Lionheart product before midnight Thursday, September 17.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!