Can you believe it’s July already! I can’t believe 2009 is halfway over – where has the summer gone? The warm weather has passed me by too quickly so far, and I am going to make up for it in July and August with some more time at the pool in my Shade swimsuit.
You all know how I feel about Shade, and this summer I got to try out my first Shade swimsuit. Just like all of other Shade clothing lines, they carry a handful of basic and classy styles in a few different prints, so it’s easy to find something that you’ll love.
My number 1 favorite thing about Shade swim suits is the honest to goodness bra in the tankini. I’m not overly busty, but I like me a supportive bra in a swimsuit, especially when I’m nursing. And the fabric is thick and just feels substantial, like you’re really covered with fabric that will hold its shape and won’t disintegrate after a summer at the pool.
I got the gorgeous plum suit up there, but it was a tough choice. Those are my 5 favorites. Can I have 5 favorites? I can’t wait to see what Shade’s swim collection looks like next summer!
- Visit ShadeClothing.com
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite Shade swim suit before midnight Thursday, July 9.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS, Shade!