The Step2 winner is Shannon Quinn! Send an email to kelseyatvanillajoydotcom to claim your prize. Congrats!
Step2 is giving away their new Pin Pals Bowling Set to one lucky reader!
We have had the great pleasure of testing out many Step2 products, and we’re never disappointed!
Pin Pals Bowling Set
The Pin Pals Bowling Set is just as great as the other products we’ve tried – it’s durable and versatile enough to give kids hours of enjoyment.
These little bowling pins are shaped so that they can be laid out like regular bowling pins or STACKED for even more fun, and my boys could not imagine a better game than knocking things down!
- Includes 10 fun bowling pins and 1 bowling ball
- Design features small dimples that allow buddies to stack easily
- For indoor or outdoor use and
- Made of durable poly construction
The ball is solid and is great for lots of other applications – kicking, batting, throwing, etc. But it does have those little bowling ball finger holes for the times it’s used as an actual bowling ball.
I love a product that gets my kids outside in the fresh air and sunshine, enjoying summer, and out of trouble, and this bowling set is a winner for sure!
Play & Shade Pool
We also got to review the Play & Shade Pool, and this is definitely going to be the favorite toy of the summer – a pool WITH an attached umbrella AND cups/spinning water wheel!
I was a little worried that my 4 year old, who is taking swimming lessons, would be a little disappointed with the size of this pool and not being able to actually swim around in it, but those pouring cups did the trick. He could dump water through the little cups and watch that spinning water wheel all day if I’d let him. The trick is getting him to give Gus a turn…
There are two little molded seats, just right for their two little bums, and plenty of room for splashing and general merriment. Traction on the bottom of the pool keeps the little guys from slipping all around, and the whole thing was VERY easy to set up. I did it all by myself, and I typically have zero patience for reading/following instructions. There were only two or three steps, so I handled it.
The pool holds 12 gallons of water and the attached umbrella is a life saver – it protects their skin AND keeps them cool.
And if water isn’t your thing, fill it with sand. The pouring cups will work just as well!
Thanks again to Step2 for another great summer kids’ product!
- Visit Step2.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite product before midnight Sunday, June 26.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like Step2 on Facebook
- Follow Step2 on Twitter
- Embed any VanillaJoy YouTube videos on your own blog or subscribe to my channel (1 entry each)
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow VanillaJoy on Facebook
- Follow VanillaJoy on Twitter
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!