One reader will win:
1. Light My Fire Meal Kit & Spice Box
2. A set of 2 GoGirl FUDs
3. Coghlan’s Outdoor Accessories (5 products)
4. Eton Self-Powered Radio/Charger/Flashlight
Light My Fire
I’ve been looking for a 72 hr. kit solution for table ware, and this outdoor meal kit from Light My Fire is the perfect solution. You get everything you need to have a meal inside the small triangle, and there are enough pieces that can double to be sufficient for at least 2 people.
We got the harness and the spice box also, so I clipped the whole thing to the outside of my Teton hiking backpack which saves even more of my very limited space.
In the meal kit you get all the pieces above – essentially two plates, a spill-free cup with lid (300ml), a combined colander and cutting board, a spork, and a small waterproof box.
The meal kit
is dishwasher safe
is made from environmentally-friendly PP plastic
is as practical in the city as it is in the wild
is micro-wave safe
is durable and reusable
We also got the spice box which has 3 separated sections for salt, pepper, and something else with little pour spouts for each. Almost anything is edible with some salt and pepper…and now I’ll never have to leave home without those two things!
The meal kit is sturdy and so versatile, and I love the design of the whole thing. All of the products from Light My Fire come in about 8 bright and fun colors, and they’re fun to look at and use. In an emergency situation or just general camping, their products are sure to be reliable and fun.
I was a lot THRILLED to run into this product at the Self Reliance Expo last October. What a brilliant idea – who likes squatting? Man, especially in the middle of the night when it’s dark…I’d much rather pee standing up.
With the GoGirl, women can pee standing up. (How many of you DIDN’T try to when you were little…?) No more squatting by the side of the road with your cheeks hanging out for passerbys to see…no more peeing on your socks…no more disgusting bathrooms…no more dreading outdoor bathroom business.
From GoGirl’s website:
GoGirl is easy to use. Just lower your panties, and put GoGirl against your body, forming a seal. Aim and, well, pee… GoGirl is made with flexible, medical grade silicone. Dispose of it after use. Or clean and reuse as you like. (Urine is sterile, but the product can come into contact with contaminates during use, so take precautions when cleaning.) Our patented splash guard eliminates messing and spilling. Once you practice a time or two, using a GoGirl is going to feel like second nature. You won’t be like a man. You’ll just pee like one.
I received two for review – one for my glove compartment and one for my 72 hour kit. It’s small enough to fit in a purse and discreet enough to fit in a pocket. Use it in the wild or in every day disgusting public bathrooms.
To learn more about exactly how to use it, visit GoGirl.com. You can even watch a video. Nothing explicit…just some good explanation.
Make it the birthday present to give this year…all the women in your life will love you.
Coghlan’s Outdoor Accessories
Coghlan’s is my go to brand for outdoor survival products. They have everything in miniature sizes and you could fill up your 72 hour kit with all the necessities just from their selection.
I received these products for review, and they all went straight into my 72 hour kit:
- Micro Lantern – 6′ illumination radius, 2″ tall, water resistant, flashing mode, clip on for portable light ($7.98)
- Flint Striker – good for thousands of strikes, fireproof in solid form, works when wet, any weather, any altitude ($3.98)
- Mini Shovel with Pick – comes with carrying pouch, folds up to be 6″x4″, tempered forged steel with metal shaft ($10.78)
- Windproof Storm Matches – burn in rain and when wet, can’t be extinguished by wind, waterproof tub with two strike surfaces ($3.98)
- Folding Stove – about 6″ square, coated steel, burns any canned fuel (%8.58)
One thing you’ve probably noticed about Coghlan’s products is that they’re inexpensive. You can get a backpack full of essentials for not very much, and they will perform in your emergency or outdoor adventure.
Check out all Coghlan’s fabulous outdoor products!
- Make a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to win before midnight Sunday, February 6.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like GoGirl on Facebook
- Follow GoGirl on Twitter
- Subscribe to Light My Fire on YouTube
- Like Coghlans on Facebook
- Like Eton on Facebook
- Follow Eton on Twitter
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!