The Camelbak winner is Michelle Johnson. She said, “We’ve been wanting one of these for so long. thanks for the review! my second fave from the website is the filter.”
Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com BEFORE FRIDAY to claim your prize.
One reader will win a kid’s Camelbak Skeeter!
We got to try out the Camelbak Fourteener last summer, and I take it with me hiking, camping, to the park, everywhere. My kids love to drink from the reservoir, and the love having their own Skeeter.
The Skeeter is a small backpack that carries the new Antidote Reservoir and 50 oz. of water. The cap tightens in a quick turn and doesn’t leak at all, perfect for wild and crazy kids. The torso length is 11″ so it will fit most kids – it fits my 18 month old and my 4 year old, and the love wearing it around.
The back panel and harness are made from lightweight mesh that is breathable and comfortable to wear. The Skeeter also has front and back reflectivity to keep your kids visible in the outdoors.
I find that my kids drink more water when they wear the Skeeter because they think it’s so much fun and grown up. I love knowing they’re hydrated and happy.
Thanks to Camelbak for sponsoring this giveaway!
- Visit Camelbak.com.
- Make a comment on this post telling me your favorite Camelbak product or why you’d like to win before midnight Sunday, January 23.
- A winner will be selected and announced in a new post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Subscribe to Vanilla Joy on YouTube
- Become a Facebook Fan of Camelbak
- Sign up for the Camelbak Newsletter
- Become a Facebook Fan of Vanilla Joy
- Facebook about the contest with a link back here
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!