And the winners are…
- Lark Books: Anne Haun – “Wow these are great books – love aprons!”
- Hattitude and Lion Brand: Christina – “I visited the book preview and I cannot wait until next Monday to see if I won!”
- Candy Babies and Berroco: Jeanne J – “I have used the Berroco Comfort Baby and love it.”
- Bob’s Red Mill Cookbook: Donnetta – “They both sound great but Id go with Bob’s Red Mill cookbook. I have been looking for some good granola recipes too!
- The Flavor Bible: Emilie Peters – “Would love to win the Flavor Bible cause I love working with different flavors!”
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS! Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com BEFORE FRIDAY to claim your prizes.
- Four sewing books from Lark Crafts
- Craft Challenge: Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Pillowcase by Suzanne J.E. Tourtillott
- A is for Apron by Nathalie Mornu
- Pretty Little Pillows
- Pretty Little Mini Quilts
- Hattitude by Cathy Carron AND 4 skeins of Vanna’s Choice Wild Berry yarn
- Candy Babies by Candi Jensen AND 5 skeins of Berroco yarn
- Bob’s Red Mill Cookbook by Miriam Backes AND The Flavor Bible by Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg