The winner of the UltraGold Bakeware Set is Cheryl W! She said, “My favorite idea on Wilton.com is the Perfect Fit Cake. The sweetheart candies are my absolute favorite Valentine’s Day candy. To have a sweetheart cake would be perfect. I love how they tell you exactly what you need to make it, too. I am so doing this cake. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway.”
The runner up is Milcah. She said, “I like their dimensions mini hearts pan. It’s unique to me and I also like the fact that they have recipes included on their website.“
Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com BEFORE TUESDAY to claim your prize. Thanks!
One lucky Vanilla Joy reader will win the new UltraGold Bakeware set from Wilton!
I had been looking for some reasonably priced, good quality bakeware for months when Wilton contacted me about their new UltraGold collection. Um, yes please?!! I have been baking away ever since and am so glad to be done with the sunken and flat brownies and cakes I was getting with my glass bakeware.
I wrote my first review about UltraGold bakeware in December and I still love it. It’s made from the highest quality aluminum to give you the best baking results (I use a plastic knife to cut so I don’t scratch it’s beautiful surface) and heats evenly to give you a beautiful presentation. It has oversized handles that make it easy to get in and out of the oven and each pan has the dimensions stamped on the handles, so no more wondering or measuring!
My two favorite things I’ve made with UltraGold is a pan of good ‘ole regular brownies and a more sophisticated chocolate layer cake with peanut butter frosting. If I’d used my old glass pan for the brownies, the middle would be sunken in and not flat and beautiful and fluffy like it turned out with the aluminum pan.
The UltraGold collection is available at both JoAnn and Michael’s craft stores. Don’t forget your coupon!
I’ve thrown out all my other bakeware cause this is all I’ll ever need. Thanks, Wilton!
- Visit Wilton.com
- Come back here and tell me your favorite product or idea before midnight Thursday, February 4.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Friday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow Wilton on Facebook
- Follow Wilton on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Sign up for the Wilton e-newsletter
- Subscribe to the Wilton blog
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!