The AccuQuilt and book winner is Sandy! She said, “I like the Diamonds in the Rough Die Set from AccuQuilt, and the August Fields collection from Amy Butler.”
Send an email to kelseyatvanillajoydotcom BEFORE FRIDAY to claim your prize. Congrats!
AccuQuilt Go! Baby
You might remember my first experiment with the machine was my Michael Miller fabric tumbler quilt and the die and machine exceeded all my expectations. That quilt just has to be bound and then it’s all finished!
But back to the hexagon quilt – I would never have attempted a quilt like this without the AccuQuilt (and a little tip from this blog) – I cut all my hexagons from this beautiful Amy Butler fabric in less than an hour, and they’re all exactly the same size and shape, so my finished product is going to be so much nearer perfection than would otherwise be possible!
To see how easy cutting fabric with the AccuQuilt is, and also to learn how to cut just one shape on the die, watch this short video:
Piece of cake! Like I said, sewing them together is going to be a much more meticulous job than cutting the fabric was.
AccuQuilt has many many dies in all shapes to choose from, and having that machine means that many other quilt design options are in the realm of possibility.
Plus, the AccuQuilt is safe to have around children and easy to use.
Which die would be your first choice???
Small Stash Sewing
The other prize our winner will receive is Small Stash Sewing by Melissa Averinos, a book full of easy and creative small stash sewing projects.
Thanks to AccuQuilt and Wiley for sponsoring this week’s giveaway!
- Visit AccuQuilt.com & Amy Butler.com
- Choose your favorite collection and tell me in a comment before midnight Sunday, June 19.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Like AccuQuilt on Facebook
- Follow AccuQuilt on Twitter
- Like Wiley on Facebook
- Follow Wiley on Twitter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow VanillaJoy on Facebook
- Follow VanillaJoy on Twitter
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Facebook about the contest