Day 2 of the Christmas Giveaway has arrived, and this prize will make 2 people happy! (Remember that you can earn extra entries for each contest by blogging and linking – click here to read more about that.)
Two lucky winners will each get a $25 gift certificate to spend at ShadeClothing.com or in a Shade store. With all these beautiful tops under $25 to choose from, our two winners won’t have any trouble at all spending their gift certificate at Shade.
The thing I love most about Shade, besides their layering basics which I wear almost every day, is their classy styles and fashionable and fresh colors. I like that Shade sticks to mostly solid colors because they’re always in style and appropriate for any occasion. Their styles fit all body types and personalities.
Another thing I love most is how long their shirts are. Not too long ago finding a shirt that covered me completely was nearly impossible. I am a tall woman (6’2″) and I need longer lengths in my shirts! Shade Clothing was the first company I found that made long and narrow tops – perfect for my body! Now there are tons of layering/long length shirt companies, but Shade is still my favorite because of their selection of colors, styles, and high quality.
Recently Shade introduced a line of holiday tees. I love this one because its design is festive yet subtle. They also just introduced a new line of tees for men. Now you can shop at Shade for the whole family.
Blog Giveaway Guidelines:
- To enter this contest, leave a comment on this post between now and midnight PST on Thursday, December 11th.
- You can earn additional entries for this contest, and I would strongly recommend doing so to increase your chances – it’s easy!. To learn how to increase your chances of winning, click here.
- One comment per person, and you must include your name.
- This giveaway is only open to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- The winner will be randomly picked and announced in a new post on Friday morning.
If you have a product you would like Vanilla Joy to review and give away, email me at kelsey [at] vanillajoy [dot] com. Thanks!