This is a great game that my family sometimes played on Sunday nights, our designated family night. Here’s how you play.
What you need:
Bag of bite sized candy (M&Ms, Skittles, Reese’s Pieces, etc)
Paper grid with 25 squares (5×5)
How to play:
1. Put one piece of candy in each square.
2. Send one person out of the room.
3. Pick a piece of candy on the grid to be “Pete.”
4. Call the person back in the room but don’t tell him/her where “Pete” is.
5. The “it” person picks up candy one piece at a time. If the candy is not “Pete,” the person is allowed to eat it. If the candy is “Pete,” everyone yells “DON’T EAT PETE!” and that person’s turn is over.
The whole point is to put off finding Pete as long as possible so you get to eat more candy. This game is loads of fun for people of all ages!
Other Family Activities With Kids
|Spend more time making crafts rather than looking for suitable new ones!
Click on image below.
|120 Sudoku puzzles made for kids. Click on image below.|