We had our first snow over the weekend (just in the mountains, THANK GOODNESS) so colder weather has definitely arrived and Fall is well under way. Good thing we have some giveaway winners to announce to celebrate!
Here are the winners and what they won. Email me at kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com and I’ll put you in contact with the sponsors.
- The winner of Knitrgal’s pumpkin hat is Yelowflower Mo who said, “Love those hats they are just too cute. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.“
- The winner of SnazzieDrawers Pumpkin Onesie is Julie B who said, “Such adorable soaps, hats, and onesies. I wish I had that kind of talent to make such cute gifts.”
- The winner of Anniepoo’s Halloween soaps is Bebemiqui who said, “That’s such cute soap!“
- The winner of Wilton’s Halloween silicone cupcake molds is Kim Cronin who said, “Those molds look like fun, have always wanted to get some, hope I win-those hats are p-r-e-c-i-o-u-s!“
- The winner of the Fall Festival tickets is Dawna who said, “I would love to go to the Fall Festival! You keep coming up with great items. Amazing! I also loved the soaps…very cute..“
Congratulations to our 5 winners! And don’t forget about the month-long blogiversary giveaway! Prizes will be announced every Monday and some Thursdays also. Thanks!