The winner of the Cheerios 100,000 Book Giveaway is Michelle! She said, “Because California has a *lot* of kids!” Congratulations!! Send an email to kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com with your shipping information and I’ll get your prize to you. Thanks!
One reader will win an assortment of books from Cheerios, one of the many varieties of Cheerios cereals, and a $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble!
Cheerios send me this gift pack through My Blog Spark, and I am so excited to spread the word about this fun promotion. Cheerios and First Book Challenge, and Jon Scieszka (author of the Trucktown books and lots more) are all working together to get books to kids in need all across the country. Go to the 100,000 Book Giveaway web page and answer simple trivia questions. For each question you answer correctly you get to vote for your state! The 5 states with the most votes will each receive 20,000 books to distribute to children in need.
Utah is number 42 right now, so the 15 votes I just earned are much needed! The questions are simple and kind of fun, so go test your children’s book trivia knowledge!
We received the books pictured above and we have had lots of fun reading them. They were all new to us and come in a pocket sized paperback format, which is great for travel or just to have in your purse for a needed distraction at the grocery store.
Thanks Cheerios and My Blog Spark!
- Visit BooksForKids.FirstBook.Org
- Come back here and tell me why your state should win the 100,000 Book Giveaway before midnight Friday, December 11.
- A winner will be selected and announced at the top of this post on Monday.
- Only one comment per person unless you earn extra entries.
- Giveaway open only to residents of the continental United States…sorry.
- Winners must email me to claim their prize within 5 days.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (make a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest with link back here (copy and paste http://www.vanillajoy.com right into the text box)
- Facebook about the contest
- Subscribe to my feed
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Add my button to your sidebar
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
GOOD LUCK and THANKS!